- 12km (minimum age 10yrs)
- 8km (minimum age 8yrs) proudly sponsored by Pia Singer from Aussie
- 4km (minimum age 6yrs) – proudly sponsored by Lissome Physiotherapy
- Junior Dash – 500m (minimum age 2yrs)
- Junior Dash – 1km (minimum age 4years)
- no extra work required – students are automatically entered toward their school score when they enter any individual or relay event.
Our Relay options for 2019 sponsored by RIGS RECOVERY:
- Family Relay (minimum age 6yrs)
- Open Relay (minimum age 6yrs)
- High School Relay (enrolled in high school in 2019)
- Primary School Relay (enrolled in primary school in 2019)
- Corporate Relay (three ‘legitimate’ staff members from any organisation)
See details below for our relay criteria!
The criteria (feel free to enter another Relay if you can’t tick all the boxes):
- Immediate family members (step-family included)
- A mix of gender must be included
- At least one person 12years of age or under
- Three runner minimum**, each participant running one 4km leg each
Other Relays (main prize – bragging rights for a year):
This year teams can be entered in any of our other relay options; OPEN, HIGH SCHOOL, PRIMARY SCHOOL or CORPORATE!
- A mix of gender must be included*
- Three runner minimum, each running one 4km leg each
*Exemptions for single sex schools ** Two person teams permissible but ineligible for prizes
At the time of entry, school aged children will be required to indicate the school which they attend/ed in Term 4, 2019. The top three schools with the most number of entries and volunteers per capita shall win some amazing prizes. Last year we gave away $2000 worth of sporting equipment!
There is no need for any action other than to acknowledge which school you are representing at the relevant question in the registration process. Only student participants representing a given school qualify for points toward the school total. This points total is then divided by the number of pupils at each school, to give a per capita score, which ultimately decides the placegetters.