Race Date: Tuesday 31st of December, 2019
|Price Box||Super Early Bird |
(Until midnight Oct 31)
|Early Bird |
(Until midnight Nov 30)
|Standard Online |
(Until midnight Dec 30)
|On the Day
|1km (12&U Only)||$30||$30||$35||$35|
|500m (12&U Only)||$30||$30||$35||$35|
|Relay||Child Team Members||Adult Team Members|
|Early (until midnight Nov 30)||$30||$50|
|Standard (until midnight Dec 30)||$35||$55|
REGISTER EARLY & SAVE!
That’s right everyone – we want to make it as affordable and welcoming as we can to ensure as many people as possible can enjoy the inaugural RACV Royal Pines Resolution Run – it also means we can cater accordingly. Your early entry ensures the chefs are prepared for you all.
- RACV Club Members 15%
- RACV/RACQ Members 15%
- Clubs/Groups/Schools – Register your club, gym or school with the race here and you can get a discount code for 10% off. Ditto that if you’re a parkrunner!
The entry prices includes
- Finishers medal. ALL finishers in ALL races this year receive a medal!
- Race Gift (it’s a surprise)! The gift was so well received last year – so we have a new gift; and everyone gets one in their race pack!
- ‘Build your Own Burger’ – bread rolls, patties, salads, fries, & garden salads. Vegetarian and vegan options available. Note: Children under 3 accompanying a paid participant/paying customer eat FREE of charge. Extra meal vouchers can be purchased during your registration: Adults $17.50, Children $10.
- FREE access to all carnival rides and treats for participants 16 & under!
- Finishers Certificate (download at your leisure).
- Live music, movie and fireworks are FREE to all (invite your friends and family)!
- FREE race photos courtesy of Finisher Pix
- Electronic timing
PLEASE NOTE: when you enter the registration portal, you will be asked if you are ‘entering as an individual’ OR ‘creating a team’ if you are entering any of the Relay events. Please select the appropriate method for your entry.
This has nothing to do with the Schools Challenge. This will be captured automatically for any school students that enters any individual event or relay and nominate their school as part of the registration process.
Online entries close Midnight Monday December 30th.
Minimum ages (at the time of the event):
- 12k – minimum age is 10 years
- 8k – minimum age is 8 years
- 4k – minimum age is 6 years
- Relay – minimum age is 6 years
- 1k Junior Dash – minimum age is 4 years
- 500m Junior Dash – minimum age is 2 years